Parent Conference Requests
you would like to check on how your child is doing in school, please
call (626) 652-4300 to schedule a parent conference with your child's
teachers. Teachers are available both during the day and after school.
You may want to schedule a conference for the following reasons:
- Ask about your child's test (SBAC, CELDT, Unit Assessments, etc).
- Discuss a grade with the teacher.
- Ask about your child's behavior.
- Tell us about an issue your child is having that may be affecting him/ her at school.
- To learn about the people your child spends their day with.